Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Virgin Atlantic Airways | Flying Club
Reload this Page >

Temporary Clubhouse closures - SFO, JNB, IAD and BOS

Temporary Clubhouse closures - SFO, JNB, IAD and BOS

Old May 27, 2023, 3:29 pm

Originally Posted by strikerbird
If you are going there any time soon again, I would suggest going to the Air France lounge at Boston. I found it quite a bit better than the Delta lounge.
SB

I would avoid the AF lounge at all costs. Its a dump imho. (And it smells like one). Incredibly overcrowded, absolutely no service and its just disgusting and depressing

I was so happy to get to the Delta Express I considered hugging the staff.
Old Jun 26, 2023, 10:17 am

Programs: Virgin Gold.
Has the boston lounge reopened yet?
Old Aug 15, 2023, 3:16 pm

Programs: AA Million Miler, Mosaic, Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by territt
Has the boston lounge reopened yet?
Just read on the Delta thread that it opened this week.
Old Aug 16, 2023, 9:31 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold
Originally Posted by Yahtzee
Just read on the Delta thread that it opened this week.
I believe the news this week was regarding the opening of the new permanent Delta Sky Club in Terminal E? I haven't seen any update regarding the Virgin Clubhouse.
Old Aug 16, 2023, 11:17 am

Programs: AA Million Miler, Mosaic, Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by Tim_94
I believe the news this week was regarding the opening of the new permanent Delta Sky Club in Terminal E? I haven't seen any update regarding the Virgin Clubhouse.
My supposition is that the Virgin Clubhouse Boston will never reopen and VS passengers will use the Delta lounge.
Old Aug 17, 2023, 2:53 am

Programs: Virgin Gold.
When i was there on the 28th I was told it they was looking for a bigger space for the Clubhouse, but I cant see them spending money for 1 flight a day, they have other locations with far more flights and no clubhouse.
Old Oct 4, 2023, 7:51 pm

Programs: AF Plat, SPG Titanium
Originally Posted by Yahtzee
My supposition is that the Virgin Clubhouse Boston will never reopen and VS passengers will use the Delta lounge.
Just had this somewhat confirmed by a check in agent. She seemed super excited to send us to the Delta club and that the basement is gone.

She wasnt wrong. The new Delta space is beautiful and uncrowded. Although the food isnt quite up to the old Virgin space, it is better than the clubs in the domestic terminal.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.