Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Virgin Atlantic Airways | Flying Club
Reload this Page >

Can I use my Flying Club number on DL operated flights bought from AF?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2022, 3:56 am
Original Poster

Hi,

I'm trying to add our Flying Club numbers on the AF website and it's returning an error 'We couldn't find this frequent flyer card number". And yes, I'm choosing 'Flying Club' as my Frequent Flyer Program...

Thanks.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 8:36 am
AL

Programs: VS Gold, BA Gold, United Platinum Premier, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Elite, Marriott Gold Elite
Originally Posted by Daventry
Hi,

I'm trying to add our Flying Club numbers on the AF website and it's returning an error 'We couldn't find this frequent flyer card number". And yes, I'm choosing 'Flying Club' as my Frequent Flyer Program...

Thanks.
Yes, you can, but the AF website is sometimes a bit temperamental about accepting them. If your flight also has a DL PNR (try putting your AF PNR in to Delta.com, which should get you to the right place), then you can try adding it there.

If not, claim the TPs afterward through VAA. You can use the app to show your status, if needs be.
Daventry and Britgirlnyc like this.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 8:40 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ajlanghorn
Yes, you can, but the AF website is sometimes a bit temperamental about accepting them. If your flight also has a DL PNR (try putting your AF PNR in to Delta.com, which should get you to the right place), then you can try adding it there.

If not, claim the TPs afterward through VAA. You can use the app to show your status, if needs be.
Yes! That worked, thank you so much! I tried putting my PNR on the VS website but didn't occur to me to try on DL!!

One more thing... AF shows my selected seats as those I chose when buying the tickets. On Delta.com it's telling me that I haven't selected them. What should I do?

Edit: answering my own question: Delta was right, AF didn't confirm my seats...

Last edited by Daventry; Mar 31, 2022 at 9:32 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.