Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Virgin Atlantic Airways | Flying Club
Reload this Page >

Virgin Clubhouse One-Off Vouchers for silver members

Old Mar 16, 22, 4:24 am
Original Poster

Any silver member ever get their one-off clubhouse vouchers?

https://www.headforpoints.com/2021/1...-club-changes/

The Clubhouse passes for Silver members are finally on the way

Every Silver member of Virgin Flying Club will receive a one-off Clubhouse voucher for themselves and a guest.

This was promised as a perk to people who did the Virgin Atlantic status match from British Airways Executive Club earlier in the year, but it has taken longer than expected to put into place.
pazza2000 likes this.
Old Mar 16, 22, 12:25 pm

Programs: AA
Yes - Nov 12th by email.
Old Mar 16, 22, 1:53 pm
Original Member

Yes, but will never get to use them. Why they could not have made them so they could be gifted to someone else
pazza2000 likes this.
Old Mar 16, 22, 4:49 pm

Never received the email, however my two entry ‘codes’ were manually emailed to me upon querying. Was wondering if I had to be travelling, and when they expire etc? Any T&C’s from the original email would be helpful actually as I literally just have two 6 character codes.
Old Mar 16, 22, 5:15 pm

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
Here you go

This invitation extends to our London Heathrow, New York, San Francisco, Boston, Johannesburg and Los Angeles Clubhouse lounges. Full terms and conditions apply. Your voucher will be registered with the Clubhouse team within the next 24 hours.
  • This invitation admits one person and can only be used once
  • Valid until 12 November 2023
  • For customers flying with Virgin Atlantic or Delta Air Lines only
  • You’re welcome to re-gift this pass to another Flying Club member if you’re travelling with them on the same flight, including kids accounts. If they haven’t joined yet, visit virginatlantic.com/flyingclub
  • No cash alternative or exchange is available as a replacement for this invitation
  • To find flights and for more information, head to virginatlantic.com

These terms & conditions are subject to change at Virgin Atlantic’s discretion and may be updated between now and the date your voucher expires.
pazza2000 likes this.
Old Mar 17, 22, 2:22 am

Originally Posted by ExpatSomchai View Post
Here you go

This invitation extends to our London Heathrow, New York, San Francisco, Boston, Johannesburg and Los Angeles Clubhouse lounges. Full terms and conditions apply. Your voucher will be registered with the Clubhouse team within the next 24 hours.
  • This invitation admits one person and can only be used once
  • Valid until 12 November 2023
  • For customers flying with Virgin Atlantic or Delta Air Lines only
  • Youíre welcome to re-gift this pass to another Flying Club member if youíre travelling with them on the same flight, including kids accounts. If they havenít joined yet, visit virginatlantic.com/flyingclub
  • No cash alternative or exchange is available as a replacement for this invitation
  • To find flights and for more information, head to virginatlantic.com

These terms & conditions are subject to change at Virgin Atlanticís discretion and may be updated between now and the date your voucher expires.
Thanks for this, I assume you have 2 x six character codes also? Good to know the expiration date. Good to know that these can only be used to gain entry for those travelling with you.
Old Mar 17, 22, 4:18 am
Original Poster

Thanks all the have replied, very useful information. My wife and daughter are the silver members whom im chasing the passes for, and so far we only done one trip which was in upper so not an issue.. but we are planning some non upper trips so these will come in handy!
pazza2000 likes this.
Old Mar 17, 22, 9:28 am

Originally Posted by babyg_wc View Post
Thanks all the have replied, very useful information. My wife and daughter are the silver members whom im chasing the passes for, and so far we only done one trip which was in upper so not an issue.. but we are planning some non upper trips so these will come in handy!
Just email them, it did take me a bit of patience however they eventually sent them. If they send across any T&Cís which vary to the above do please share.
babyg_wc likes this.
Old Mar 22, 22, 9:06 am

Originally Posted by babyg_wc View Post
This was promised as a perk to people who did the Virgin Atlantic status match from British Airways Executive Club earlier in the year, but it has taken longer than expected to put into place.
Is this for all Silver members or only those who did the status match? My better half is VS silver through me (I am gold). Absolutely dying to get back in the air and over to the UK.
pazza2000 likes this.
Old Mar 23, 22, 4:41 am

Originally Posted by rsqrott View Post
Is this for all Silver members or only those who did the status match? My better half is VS silver through me (I am gold). Absolutely dying to get back in the air and over to the UK.
I believe it was for those whom completed a status match last year only.
rsqrott likes this.
Old Jun 22, 22, 6:59 am

Question Gifting, in practice?

Has anyone successfully gifted these passes when not travelling themselves?

My wife (in a household account with me, if it makes any difference) has flights coming up in PE and would like to use them if possible.

Thanks!
pazza2000 likes this.
Old Jun 22, 22, 2:12 pm

Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
Has anyone successfully gifted these passes when not travelling themselves?

My wife (in a household account with me, if it makes any difference) has flights coming up in PE and would like to use them if possible.

Thanks!
Would be interested in the answer to this also, and when they expire.

Search this Thread