Can't log on to Virgin Atlantic

Old Jun 2, 20, 8:56 am

Programs: BAEC Bronze
Originally Posted by Raffles View Post
This week.
I doubt this very much.
Old Jun 2, 20, 9:11 am

Programs: HH Diamond, VS Silver, SPG Gold
I can now login, but some functions seem limited (transaction history N/A, search randomly errors out). Step forward I guess. All my miles show up at least.
Old Jun 2, 20, 9:25 am

All up and running again now.
Old Jun 2, 20, 9:40 am

I am seeing mixed results depending on browser or perhaps just what server is serving up the content. Most of the time I am still seeing the screen saying they are having issues but one attempt did get me the normal login in screen and I was able to get in and the mileage balance was correct.
Old Jun 2, 20, 10:31 am

I was able to transfer Chase UR over the phone about 20 minutes ago, but points are still not showing up in my VSFC account.

I also called the Amex MR team, who said that VS sent them a memo stating that transfers from MR to VSFC are down until further notice.
Old Jun 2, 20, 10:32 am

Programs: n/a
chase transfer website

chase transfer through website in still unavailable. have not tried to call chase to t ry and transfer though.
Old Jun 2, 20, 10:33 am

Originally Posted by benwoohoo View Post
I was able to transfer Chase UR over the phone about 20 minutes ago, but points are still not showing up in my VSFC account.

I also called the Amex MR team, who said that VS sent them a memo stating that transfers from MR to VSFC are down until further notice.
oops just saw t his lol ill have to try
Old Jun 2, 20, 10:34 am

I spoke with an agent this morning to extend a ticket hold and he said that they had received an email this morning stating that login functionality was back but that a lot of the back end systems are still having issues. He sounded somewhat confident that things should be fully functional again by EOD tomorrow.
Old Jun 2, 20, 11:12 am

Originally Posted by ba bob View Post
All up and running again now.

I can login and see everything.

But looks like you still can't transfer from credit card rewards. Seeing the below at amex, I need to top off my account for an award.
"Transfer to Virgin Atlantic Flying Club is temporarily disabled. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."
Old Jun 2, 20, 11:16 am

Well, I can login and it correctly identifies my booking, but ,how on earth do you pay for it? My miles are still in my account it identifies the flights, but not how to pay the taxes and miles

wifes is even more weird, cannot login as it says her password is incorrect, she’s tried resetting her password but it says no email address connected, even though it has been for years.
same issue if she tried her FC number
Old Jun 2, 20, 12:23 pm

Originally Posted by beastieb View Post
I can login and see everything.

But looks like you still can't transfer from credit card rewards. Seeing the below at amex, I need to top off my account for an award.
"Transfer to Virgin Atlantic Flying Club is temporarily disabled. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."
citi is allowing transfer.
Old Jun 2, 20, 4:33 pm

Just a data point here: I had a suspended ticket since I upgraded classes on an ANA redemption. Today I was able to log in, transfer the points online from Citi, then call in and process the upgrade. Ticket is all set.
Old Jun 2, 20, 5:20 pm

currently on hold but a couple things.
1) can not log onto virgina atlantic flying club Error_ Msg_21 on both chrome and micrsoft edge
2) Chase website to transfer to travel partner is updated from temp unavailable to available

Not sure if i should book today or if i should waitt until tomorrow when they get all the kinks out so my points arent in limbo for some reason
Old Jun 2, 20, 5:28 pm

Originally Posted by AlanA View Post
Well, I can login and it correctly identifies my booking, but ,how on earth do you pay for it? My miles are still in my account it identifies the flights, but not how to pay the taxes and miles

wifes is even more weird, cannot login as it says her password is incorrect, she’s tried resetting her password but it says no email address connected, even though it has been for years.
same issue if she tried her FC number
I was able to pay for taxes & fees & have my miles deducted with an agent just now. May want to just give them a call and have them finalize it for you.
Old Jun 2, 20, 6:18 pm

I called in to finish my holds off but one of my 2 tickets was gone from NH. Thanks VS

*edit called back hours later right when they opened and someone else was able to get me back on the flights I originally wanted. Surprisingly LAX-TYO fees were only $58pp. Thanks VS

Last edited by beastieb; Jun 3, 20 at 2:01 am

Search this Thread
Search Engine: