Clubhouse SFO Renovation

Old Jan 9, 20, 1:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, Miles & More Senator, Marriott Ambassador Elite/Platinum for Life
Clubhouse SFO Renovation

Hello,

Has anyone been to the Clubhouse in SFO recently? I understand that it was closed for renovation? What changed? Rumor has it that it's half the size.

Photos anyone?

Thank you!
Old Jan 31, 20, 6:46 am

Originally Posted by JakeMorgan View Post
Hello,

Has anyone been to the Clubhouse in SFO recently? I understand that it was closed for renovation? What changed? Rumor has it that it's half the size.

Photos anyone?

Thank you!
Old Jan 31, 20, 6:48 am

No real changes. They've just changed where you enter the lounger because access is now airside - so you enter from the other side of the bar and the old entrance has a curtain across it - so nothing very exciting that I noticed (last week)!
Cymba likes this.
Old Jan 31, 20, 10:49 pm

Programs: DL 360, AS MVPG, Bonvoy Titanium
Whoever said its half the size has serious memory problems and should probably see a doctor for dementia.
Cymba likes this.
Old Feb 1, 20, 3:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, Miles & More Senator, Marriott Ambassador Elite/Platinum for Life
Thank you so much for the replies. I flew through SFO in mid-December and Air France told me it was closed for extensive renovations. Perhaps they were doing work on the kitchen? AF has been using the Virgin lounge for their first class customers for a while.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: