Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A350 Economy seating plan

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2019, 4:05 am
Original Poster

A350 Economy seating plan

Just wondering if anyone here has actually flown the A350 yet and sat in row 45?
Im curious as to how much actual extra legroom there is in these seats? Its the first row in economy and the seat plan shows it as extra room but is it comparible with an exit row seat?
Any experience is appreciated?
Cheers
JJ
Old Sep 22, 2019, 6:02 am

I haven't flow them but GSTP did a review of the best seats in every class on the A350 (here)

There's a picture in the article but row 45 is recommended as the best in economy - looks like there is a lot of space.

"The best Virgin Atlantic economy seats on the A350 are without a doubt found in rows 45, 52, 53 and 54. Row 45 is the first row of economy and isn’t a “delight” seat, which means it can be acquired even on lower fares. Being in the front means you’ll beat most of the plane through immigration. Row 52 is near the lavatories, but if you don’t mind, you’ll be able to recline sooner during an overnight flight, since you won’t have anyone behind you."
Old Sep 22, 2019, 6:06 am
Original Poster

Hi Theirin
I did already see that review but wanted the persepctive of someone that had actually sat in the seats and flown
Cheers
JJ
Old Sep 22, 2019, 6:20 am

Hopefully someone will be along then - there haven't been many of these flights so the pool will be small, but I imagine anyone from here flying Economy would probably have aimed for those rows, so you may be lucky!
Old Sep 22, 2019, 6:24 am
Original Poster

Nice one thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.