AF KL booking on with FC miles Virgin website???

Old Sep 18, 19, 10:08 am
Original Poster

AF KL booking on with FC miles Virgin website???

When searching flights on the VS website, I noticed that there are many more destinations available in the dropdown list for France. With the recent VS-DL-AF-KL joint venture, could this mean we will soon be able to book flights on AF/KL on the VS website?
Old Sep 18, 19, 10:38 am

I would hope so, although the VS site can be hit and miss when it comes to showing DL flights even now, so we'll see how well it works!
Old Sep 19, 19, 3:14 pm

I posted something similar once and I believe the reply was that VS codeshares with a carrier that flies into those cities which is why they show up on the dropdown. Not sure if this is the same thing or something new.
Old Sep 26, 19, 3:33 pm
Original Poster

I spoke with an agent today and she indicated that there is a large number of European destinations added to the dropdown list specifically because of the VS-DL-AF-KL joint venture. She indicated we would soon be able to book AF/KL codeshares. However, the definition of "soon" is open to interpretation. She also indicated that the ability to book AF/KL awards is also coming, but may be over a year away.

Search this Thread