Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Manchester Miles

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2019, 1:52 pm
Original Poster

Manchester Miles

Last year i took a flight with the family in PE from man-eco and back using miles. Im just looking this year and it says no route available. Have i missed something and you can no longer use miles from/to manchester?
Thanks
Old Apr 4, 2019, 7:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
ECO? Perhaps you meant MCO / Orlando?

AFAIK VS still fly between MAN and MCO, but perhaps your dates are sold out, or so far in the future that they haven't been loaded into the system yet.
Old Apr 5, 2019, 2:46 pm
Original Member

You can definitely still use miles from Manchester, I have recently for Orlando.
Old Apr 6, 2019, 3:37 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, VS Gold, Virgin Trains Traveller, Her Majesties Secret Service.
You can use miles to/from any VS destination. The issue you will be seeing, is lack of availability which is an entirely different matter.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.