Premium Economy Headphone Jack?

Old Jan 30, 19, 7:09 am
Original Poster

Premium Economy Headphone Jack?

Hoping to fly out of Manchester UK to Atlanta for Superbowl tmrw. Never stepped foot on a Virgin plane before.

I'm in premium economy and heard the headphones are terrible. So i will bring my own but do i need an adaptor for the stanard single jack to a twin pin for Virgin flights?

Thanks in advance
Old Jan 30, 19, 8:23 am

Programs: DL, HH
I take that flight regularly in PE, the headphone jack is the “normal” single pin style.
Old Jan 30, 19, 8:27 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by catlike View Post
I take that flight regularly in PE, the headphone jack is the “normal” single pin style.
Ah, perfect, thank you !
Old Jan 31, 19, 4:52 am

Programs: HH Diamond,Virgin Gold, Hyatt Platinum
We flew from Heathrow to Dubai last night on VS400 in premium economy and both my seat and my wife's seat
headphone jacks were not functioning seat 25A and 25C ( back row )
The jacks were loose and would not grip the headphone plug so we both had no sound
On the whole the flight crew were lovely except the manager on duty who was extremely rude and aggressive
what could of been an easily rectified minor issue turned into a ruined flight and a bad start to the first day of our holiday
His attitude was outrageous and not in line with the usual lovely Virgin Atlantic cabin crew, infact he acted so badly I was left shaken and humiliated.
Two of the female cabin crew heard how he spoke to me and individually came over to my seat to apologise for his actions stating he has a reputation for being aggressive.
i will be reporting the incident to Virgin Atlantic head office once we are back home in the UK
Old Jan 31, 19, 5:56 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, VS Gold, Virgin Trains Traveller, Her Majesties Secret Service.
Originally Posted by PaulH1 View Post
We flew from Heathrow to Dubai last night on VS400 in premium economy and both my seat and my wife's seat
headphone jacks were not functioning seat 25A and 25C ( back row )
The jacks were loose and would not grip the headphone plug so we both had no sound
On the whole the flight crew were lovely except the manager on duty who was extremely rude and aggressive
what could of been an easily rectified minor issue turned into a ruined flight and a bad start to the first day of our holiday
His attitude was outrageous and not in line with the usual lovely Virgin Atlantic cabin crew, infact he acted so badly I was left shaken and humiliated.
Two of the female cabin crew heard how he spoke to me and individually came over to my seat to apologise for his actions stating he has a reputation for being aggressive.
i will be reporting the incident to Virgin Atlantic head office once we are back home in the UK
This doesn't sound like a pleasant experience at all. Definitely followup with VS regarding this. If the crew acknowledge he has a reputation, then it will have been flagged before no doubt and reporting it will hopefully ensure steps are taken towards either improving his behaviour, or contributing to a demotion from FSM.

Search this Thread