Sky Club access at ATL

Old Jan 12, 19, 9:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, AA Plt,
Sky Club access at ATL

Hello all,

Many apologies if if this has been answered somewhere. I did try searching here and on Virginís website and Deltaís too.

My brother is traveling to Dallas from LHR next week via ATL (Virgin Upper Class to ATL and Delta First Class from ATL to DAL) on a VS ticket. He has a 7+ hour layover in ATL. Does he have access to Deltaís Sky Club?

On Deltaís website there is a reference to Sky Team flyers having access but nothing referencing VS.

Thanks for any advice.

Old Jan 13, 19, 4:17 am

Programs: VS Gold
Yes he does, he'll have the choice of any of the Skyclubs in ATL by virtue of him being on a same day transatlantic business class flight :-)
Old Jan 13, 19, 8:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, AA Plt,
Thank you. Much obliged.
Old Jan 19, 19, 1:12 pm

Programs: Delta 360/DM/2MM, UA 1K, AA Gold, Marriott Ambassador Elite/Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond
Yikes. Well, at least all of the concourses are connected, so he can get some exercise. There's a great pizza place (Varasano's) near the train in A concourse.

ATL is my main connection hub. I'd recommend he visit the F concourse SkyClub, as it has an outdoor patio (in the event that the weather is nice) and decent showers.
Old Jan 26, 19, 4:27 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Yeah, definitely start in F (or maybe E if he arrives there, or both of them) and end up in the SC closest to the departure gate. In between, he might want to explore A Centerpoint if it's a weekday, or maybe the big new B (???) lounge. To enter, he's need to show the TATL business class boarding pass and photo ID, so it might be a good idea of have a paper copy or two of the boarding pass.
Old Jan 28, 19, 9:13 am

Programs: DL DM, Marriott Plat
Bit of a side bar, but unless he deliberately needs that long of a connection to go into Atlanta for some reason, you can do SDC for any remaining domestic legs of an international itinerary once the int'l segments are all flown. Definitely could be worth exploring to cut down on such a long layover - none of the SCs in ATL are that great that they're worth spending 7 hours at.

Search this Thread