VS award on DL international + domestic mixed class

Old Jan 12, 19, 2:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, Amex Plat
VS award on DL international + domestic mixed class

Iím trying to figure out how to add a domestic/economy US segment to an international/business segment ticket via VS on DL. There is business available for the international segment but only economy on the domestic. I can find them via VS when I search separately but not together. I think bc itís trying to book in a single class the whole way. Is this something that can be resolved by calling? And will the cost be the same as the international business or will it add on another cost for the domestic segment? Thanks for your help.
Old Jan 12, 19, 5:46 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL Plat, VS Gold, UA Plat, VX Gold (RIP), AS MVP 75K, Starriot Plat, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by Stgermainparis View Post
Iím trying to figure out how to add a domestic/economy US segment to an international/business segment ticket via VS on DL. There is business available for the international segment but only economy on the domestic. I can find them via VS when I search separately but not together. I think bc itís trying to book in a single class the whole way. Is this something that can be resolved by calling? And will the cost be the same as the international business or will it add on another cost for the domestic segment? Thanks for your help.
Separate from availability issues, you're looking at DL's married segment logic. Best to call VS and have them long-sell the TATL biz segment + the domestic Y segment together on the same PNR.

Search this Thread