Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Upperclass 'virgin'

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2019, 12:46 pm

There are YouTube videos which would give you a good idea of what to expect as plenty of influencers et al post videos showing trip through the airport, lounge and seat info together with video of meals etc. I've even found videos of specific flights to show my daughter what to expect
Old Oct 9, 2019, 1:09 am

Originally Posted by lily23
Hello folks, it will also be my first time in upper class next week (finally had to give up on BA this year) and while I've read the other threads here on FT and browsed the Virgin website, I can't seem to find an answer as to whether or not pyjamas are offered? Thank you =)
I believe that they are proactively offered on night flights, and can be requested on day flights (someone correct me if I'm wrong). I've had success asking for them on day flights (although with the FA's business at the start of the flight sometimes I've had to ask a few times).
Old Oct 9, 2019, 3:40 pm

Programs: AC35K
I had pyjamas on my London - Johannesburg flight.
Old Oct 10, 2019, 4:34 am

Programs: Amex Cent and all that comes with it
Originally Posted by steve76
I believe that they are proactively offered on night flights, and can be requested on day flights (someone correct me if I'm wrong). I've had success asking for them on day flights (although with the FA's business at the start of the flight sometimes I've had to ask a few times).
I've had them on day flights. Much more comfortable, especially if I'm trying to sleep most of the flight (over indulging in the clubhouses :-). )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.