Community
Wiki Posts
Search

787 PE row 25

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2017, 7:20 pm
Original Poster

787 PE row 25

I have found mixed results via search, so I was hoping for a more definitive answer. Can anyone tell me if the center seats in row 25 in a 787 (25D/F/G) have full recline? I have 25G booked for four upcoming 10 hour flights, so I would really like to make sure that I have not made an egregious error.

Also, will being in the back of PE affect my meal choice like it does in Y?
Old Oct 21, 2017, 4:11 am

Programs: VS Gold
All the seats have recline, the back row is not impeded. The back row is my favourite for the guilt-free recline!
There is a partition between the PE and Y cabins, this gets closed up after takeoff and the curtains are drawn so there's a good divide.

I've not personally been affected by lack of meal choice whilst in the back row, but I suppose they can never always guarantee it.
Old Oct 23, 2017, 10:56 am

I've had the back row on the 747 and had full recline. I also checked with VS when booking row 25 on the 787 and was assured of full recline.
Old Oct 31, 2017, 6:01 am

Programs: NZ*G, back of the bus UA, corner of the MLL AC.
Originally Posted by downinit
I have found mixed results via search, so I was hoping for a more definitive answer. Can anyone tell me if the center seats in row 25 in a 787 (25D/F/G) have full recline? I have 25G booked for four upcoming 10 hour flights, so I would really like to make sure that I have not made an egregious error.

Also, will being in the back of PE affect my meal choice like it does in Y?
Was in 25G the other day SFO-LHR - missed my first choice of meal but full recline, good seat all told.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.