Community
Wiki Posts
Search

787 Y Advice

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2017, 5:47 am
Original Poster

787 Y Advice

Am I right in thinking certain seats in Y don't have the entertainment box under the seat in front?
I'm sure I read it somewhere but can't find it now.

Have a trip to SFO booked. Unfortunately, works policy is Y so looking to make this as comfortable as possible (if thats possible )

thanks
Old Sep 29, 2017, 6:42 am
Moderator, Virgin Atlantic

Programs: VS Red, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium - earned out of our own pocket!.
I have no idea about the entertainment boxes, as every time I fly in Y on the 787 I choose exit row seats. It is a small premium to pay for the unlimited leg room IMHO - will your company pay the extra?

A word of warning though, because the tray tables are in the armrests, they are slightly narrower then the normal Y seats, if this is an issue.

Nick
Old Sep 29, 2017, 7:47 am
Original Poster

Exit rows have gone unfortunately
Old Sep 29, 2017, 4:22 pm

Originally Posted by Eaunoire
Am I right in thinking certain seats in Y don't have the entertainment box under the seat in front?
I'm sure I read it somewhere but can't find it now.

Have a trip to SFO booked. Unfortunately, works policy is Y so looking to make this as comfortable as possible (if thats possible )

thanks
You might be thinking of BA 787s? The middle seats definitely don't have an entertainment boxes in front on these planes... I've not been in economy on VS though so no idea there...
Old Oct 3, 2017, 12:04 pm

Programs: IHG Priority Club,Fairmont presidents club,Marriot rewards,SPG,Delta Privalige
I was in 46G to BOS and it didn't have a box, the box was in front of 46F.
Old Oct 4, 2017, 1:04 pm
Original Poster

Perfect thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.