Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse location in SFO

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2017, 6:44 pm
Original Poster

Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse location in SFO

How far is the Virgin Atlantic clubhouse in SFO from the terminal that the SFO-LHR flights go out of? Would it be feasible to get dinner with only a 1 hr 20 minute layover?

Thanks!
Old Mar 28, 2017, 4:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
IIRC the CH is landslide ( though I did read there were plans to make it airside not sure if that's happened or not) above the security check point.so quite close then a 5 minute walk to the actual gate as they usually use the end one.

you'd need to factor in the doors closed time as well.

am sure you'd be able to get something decent to eat and the staff will advise you what is and isn't possible to prepare in time.
Old Mar 31, 2017, 3:14 pm

Programs: VS
The SFO clubhouse is indeed landside. I was there on Tuesday evening prior to catching the VS42 back to London.

Security was dead quiet when I went through and I reckon I did from the Clubhouse to the Gate which was at the end of the terminal in about 10 minutes.

Obviously depending on the time of day security lines could be longer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.