A333 rant: I shall not Dream

Old Apr 3, 2014, 3:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: VS/BA/CX/EK
A333 rant: I shall not Dream

Grrr.. Stitched up by Virgin: my overnight home from JFK on the VS4 in 2K on a 346 has turned into the crummy A330-300. At least I managed to spot it and switch to 1K.

But seriously, this is one poor excuse for an Upper Class experience. Aisles so narrow that the footstools trip me up at each step, the loss of what feels like 6 inches of bed length unless you're a conehead, and a lack of overhead space as well.

Moan whinge etc. I always schedule my trips to avoid this steaming monstrosity of an airliner. Not today. Rather than arriving refreshed into T3 I shall be shuffling into the e-Gates popping my vertebrae back into shape with revenge in my heart.

In just the same way that the person responsible for the original Cathay herringbone seemed to reap the whirlwind of customer dissatisfaction, I can but hope that the UCDS designer is destined to spend rest of his or her life being sleep deprived with their head and feet in a vice.

At least the JFK lounge continues to have good food, good beer and a never ending cascade of Villa Maria sauvignon blanc.

Good-bile!

BC
Old Apr 5, 2014, 7:07 pm

Programs: HH Diamond
Ah, first world problems.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.