Wiki Posts
Search

Booking the VS with domestic connection

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2023, 6:46 am
Original Poster

Booking the VS with domestic connection

Hello
I am looking into AWS booking on Virgin (AMD-BOM-IAD) with BOM-IAD on VS via LHR and AMD-BOM on partner airline since VS does not have flight from AMD. Is booking the entire itinerary (AMD-BOM-IAD) using VS points possible? when I search Virgin's website using AMD-IAD it does not show any option.
I would greatly appreciate any help you could give me.

Thx
Old Oct 17, 2023, 10:08 am
Moderator, Virgin Atlantic

Programs: VS Red, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium - earned out of our own pocket!.
The VS website is not good for non-standard bookings. The drop down menu is very limited.

As you will see by reading the forum, partner airline booking is also often far from straightforward too.

Do as much pre-research as you can, deciding exactly what flights you would like to take, and add as much flexibility / alternatives as you can.

Then, when you have done that, you will have to ring up and hope that you get a half decent, and helpful agent.

If you don't get a good agent, you may have to HUCA.

Nick

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.