what power ports on 340-600 in premium economy

Old Dec 27, 12, 2:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Life PLT 3MM/ NZ Gold
what power ports on 340-600 in premium economy

Will be traveling with kids and their I pads from LHR to JNB on 340-600 in Premium Economy. Are there power ports and if so what type of connection is needed. If power ports do all seats have access . VS site did not seem to address this area.
Old Dec 27, 12, 4:55 pm

Programs: BA
Originally Posted by bnw2005 View Post
Will be traveling with kids and their I pads from LHR to JNB on 340-600 in Premium Economy. Are there power ports and if so what type of connection is needed. If power ports do all seats have access . VS site did not seem to address this area.
From memory ( I may be wrong though) you need to ask the crew for an adaptor for the seats and that should allow you to charge whilst using.
Old Dec 28, 12, 2:04 am

Programs: VS Au, Skywards Au, BA Exec Ag, HH Diamond, Taj Au
Originally Posted by bnw2005 View Post
On the A346s they're Empower ports - if you're intent on using your iPads then I'd ensure you have your own. There may be one or two to use on board (not guaranteed) and they may already be handed out. The Dixons at T3 has them if you can't buy before flying.

Search this Thread