Sale LA MAY ?

Old Dec 21, 12, 3:50 am
Original Poster

Sale LA MAY ?

Is it expected that VA will have a new year sale starting boxing day ? going up to the period of the end of Jun 2013. Does anyone remember if that was the case last year ?

I am looking at booking some miles+money prem economy seats to LA for May 2013 and wondered what will be a good price to snap them up. I thought last year they were priced around 800 quid in that sale ?
Old Dec 21, 12, 12:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Platinum & Ambassador
Yes there is usually a post Christmas sale but there is no guarantee that any particular route or cabin or date will be included.

What I do know is that when there is a sale on them M+M fares can work out more expensive than a straight cash booking (due to the fare bucket they come from) so my advice is to check both options when you come to book.
Old Dec 30, 12, 8:36 am
pb3

Programs: BAEC - Blue - How the once mighty have fallen
Originally Posted by UKtravelbear View Post
Yes there is usually a post Christmas sale but there is no guarantee that any particular route or cabin or date will be included.
I'm hoping for a sale also . I'd like to travel to Jamaica in March and I don't want the hassel of transfers between Kingston (where BA flies) and Montego Bay. I'd also like to give VS and UC a try.

Keeping my fingers crossed.
Old Dec 30, 12, 12:43 pm

Programs: VS Au, Skywards Au, BA Exec Ag, HH Diamond, Taj Au
Originally Posted by pb3 View Post
I'm hoping for a sale also . I'd like to travel to Jamaica in March and I don't want the hassel of transfers between Kingston (where BA flies) and Montego Bay. I'd also like to give VS and UC a try.

Keeping my fingers crossed.
BA has just recently had returns for 999 to Jamaica in Club World .

Still no sign of the VS sale ... must be doing well in the UC cabin!

Search this Thread