Search

Trip report - LHR-JFK-LHR

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2012, 4:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA
Trip report - LHR-JFK-LHR

Dear all,

Can I shamelessly plug my Upper Class trip report please? As a precursor, I appreciate that there are poor crews on all airlines and that a sample size of two is small, but having read some of the comments made on the thread, I think my main issue is that the UCS doesn't recline to a position that I can laze in! There are hints I know that the new seat will and I look forward to trying that.

If the etiquette here is to let such threads run for a period of time before folding them into my trip report or another thread can I ask that that be done please dear Mods.

BiH

Upper Class LHR-JFK-LHR November 2010
Old Feb 14, 2012, 5:43 am

Haha, now that's dedications to a post. I personally, appreciate trip reports when in digging for a ridiculous detail at 4 am. Thanks for these!
Old Feb 14, 2012, 6:37 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Tamsin - what else is there to say?
It is handy to have trip reports cross-posted into this forum too, so I'm happy to let this stand. At some point, creating a VS trip report directory may be a good idea, but I need to find some spare time to do it (or a willing volunteer!).

Jenbel
Co-moderator, Virgin Flying Club

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.