Flying UC Suite this weekend - question on LHR

Old Nov 5, 03, 7:09 am
Original Poster

Flying UC Suite this weekend - question on LHR

All - I'll fortunately be among the first to try the new UpperClass Suite this weekend, VS004 JFKLHR, seat 3A, followed by a return on VS003, seat 7A next week. Full trip report will of course follow.

Question - I'll be traveling with a colleague booked in PE. Upon arrival, will we BOTH be able to use the arrival facilities? U.S. carriers are generally accommodating in allowing premium passengers a 1-guest allowance, but Iím unsure as to whether Virgin affords this option on the arrival end. Thanks.
Old Nov 5, 03, 7:20 am

Programs: VS/BA/CX/EK
Revivals is only open to those flying in Upper Class or those who have Gold status. There was some talk of people taking gussts in for a fee, I seem to recall.

BC
Old Nov 5, 03, 9:39 am

Programs: LH au VS au BMI au
if they are quiet then politeness is the key, if busy then not a cat in hells chance
Old Nov 5, 03, 10:58 am
Moderator, Virgin Atlantic

Programs: VS Red, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium - earned out of our own pocket!.
Jamie.

Any chance of a detailed trip report when you have completed your journey please?

Edited 'cos I didn't read Jamie's post fully ;(

Nick

[This message has been edited by Nottingham Nick (edited 11-05-2003).]
Old Nov 5, 03, 11:10 am
Original Poster

The intent is to post a full report within a week or so, perhaps on the BA page as well. With any luck, I can post photos somewhere, or make them available to those who ask.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Nottingham Nick:
Jamie.

Any chance of a detailed trip report when you have completed your journey please?

Edited 'cos I didn't read Jamie's post fully ;(

Nick

[This message has been edited by Nottingham Nick (edited 11-05-2003).]
</font>
Old Nov 5, 03, 11:13 am
Moderator, Virgin Atlantic

Programs: VS Red, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium - earned out of our own pocket!.
Thanks Jamie - I will read your post properly next time and not ask a stupid question, that you have already answered.

Nick
Old Nov 5, 03, 12:29 pm

Programs: VS/BA/CX/EK
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by jongar:
if they are quiet then politeness is the key, if busy then not a cat in hells chance</font>
Yep, and incidentally they were very busy yesterday morning around 7am with all the tables taken and not a facial to be had. Strange, given how quiet it has been most mornings returning from JNB.

BC

Search this Thread