Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Virgin Atlantic Airways | Flying Club
Reload this Page >

Does Sir Richard really have this much time on his hands?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2003, 9:13 am
Lux
Original Poster

I've recently had some contact with Branson's office at VAA. They're a lovely bunch of boys and girls, but a number of times I've been told that 'Richard reads all the letters' plus my original letter responding to my complaint was signed 'Richard' (in real pen!). I'm wondering if this is really true.

From work I've done with VAA I know that all staff refer to him as 'Richard', talking of him with great respect and viewing him in a different light to the rest of the company. 'If things are really bad I can always talk to Richard'.

But do we believe he reads all of the messages he receives? I'd rather they were honest and said they were acting on his behalf, rather than signing letters as 'Richard' and pretending he is involved in everything.

Hmm, anyone know the truth?
Old Sep 10, 2003, 10:32 am

Programs: Various
And no its not me signing the letters!

I've not had a reply letter from Richard himself, but normally signed by his Executive Assitant. I know that he has been known to take some time to go over the correspondence that comes in.

TO be honest though, only certain customers are handled by Richard's office, most stuff will go back to Customer Relations.

Thanks,
Richard

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.