Wiki Posts
Search

Bonus Miles Voucher

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2003, 1:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NW-PE, Blue Star SeaSmiles
Bonus Miles Voucher

I know this belongs in the Coupon Connection but I wanted to give the VS faithful the opportunity first. I received a Bonus Miles Voucher in a Miles for Magazine that was mailed to me. Flights must originate in the US from June 1st to August 31st. You would mail in your boarding pass and voucher for the following bonus.

UC: 15,000
PE: 10,000
Economy 6 Month Pex fare or higher: 5,000

Please e-mail a mailing address if you are interested and I will mail you the voucher.

/Soapbox on, I will not be flying with VS again until the Athens route returns, /Soapbox off
Old Jun 26, 2003, 1:57 am

Programs: BA Gold (and many other greater and lesser distinctions)
Generous offer. I have emailed you to accept !
Old Jun 30, 2003, 5:12 am
Original Poster

I'm afraid I never recieved an email from Frequentflyer99 and a direct email has gone unanswered. Therefore this voucher is still looking for a home. I will mail the voucher to the UK so please e-mail a mailing address.

Thank You,
Cameron in CVG

Old Jun 30, 2003, 2:46 pm
Original Poster

The voucher has been claimed by Citabria, a new comer to VS who will be taking their first flight this summer in PE. That should bring the 10,000 mile bonus. Thank you for allowing this thread outside of the Coupon Connection.

Cameron in CVG
Old Jun 30, 2003, 3:09 pm

My sincere thanks, CVGHostage! This will be my first trip on VA (currently booked by my company in W, I am debating on inquiring about an Upper Class UG if I can work out a walk-up upgrade for a reasonable fee).

Thanks again,

Citabria

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.