Wiki Posts
Search

Club houses and Plat Amex

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2001, 9:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: Stuff
Club houses and Plat Amex

Silly questions perhaps but I'm allowed one or two I hope.. Can a plat amex get two people into a Club house or just one? And also, do you have to be flying on a virgin flight to get in there or can you just get in with your amex.? When do you get the priority pass? With your travel pack? Still haven't got that 4 months after receiving the card...

A

[This message has been edited by AndyB (edited 06-07-2001).]
Old Jun 7, 2001, 9:53 am
dnw

Platinum/Centurion AMEX entitles only the bearer to admission providing he/she holds a VS ticket for a flight the same day. The application form for the Priority Pass is inlcluded in the travel pack- note that this does not get you into the VS Clubhouses, the AMEX card itself does.

dnw

[This message has been edited by dnw (edited 06-07-2001).]
Old Jun 7, 2001, 10:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: Stuff
So if you are with your wife/girlfriend who has a supp card, she has to sit outside? That sucks!
Old Jun 7, 2001, 10:58 am
dnw

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Can a plat amex get two people into a Club house or just one?</font>
'A' plat amex in a persons name can get that person in.
'2' plat amex (whether supplementary or not) in two persons name can get those two people in.

dnw

[This message has been edited by dnw (edited 06-07-2001).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.