Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Virgin America | Elevate pre 2018
Reload this Page >

Is Virgin the best 'upper class' airline in North America?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is Virgin the best 'upper class' airline in North America?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2018, 4:35 pm
Original Poster

thread removed

thread removed

Last edited by jungly; Aug 18, 2018 at 3:36 pm
Old Aug 4, 2018, 6:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jungly
Looking for an airline that either has:
Business class only flights
or
Only caters to frequent flyers.

Money is no object.

Any recommendations?
Virgin America does not really exist now

With "money no object" private charters are the only way to fly. Many business provide that service.
Old Aug 12, 2018, 12:39 am
Suspended

Programs: DL Plat, VS Gold, UA Plat, VX Gold (RIP), AS MVP 75K, Starriot Plat, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by jungly
Looking for an airline that either has:
Business class only flights
or
Only caters to frequent flyers.

Money is no object.

Any recommendations?
With your reference to Business, perhaps you're referring to Virgin Atlantic? What route(s) do you mainly fly?

As for an airline that "only caters to frequent fliers", I think your basically SOL unless you can get top-tier status on DL with Delta 360 (or maybe AA Concierge Key, or perhaps UA Global Services). When you say caters to frequent fliers, do you mean people who travel often, and are easier to deal with as a seasoned road warrior? Or you mean better at catering to their own frequent fliers in terms of perks/benefits for their elites.

Your verbiage is extremely vague, and people (either inside this forum or in the world in general) can only help you if you provide specifics.
Old Aug 18, 2018, 6:59 am

i think you are looking for a personal private jet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.