Elevate Gold Upgrade Fee Schedule?

Old Jul 3, 17, 11:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT/5MM; AS MVP GLD 75K; DL PLT; EK SLV; VX GLD; HHonors DIAM; SPG Platinum
Elevate Gold Upgrade Fee Schedule?

Does anyone have a link to the fee schedule for Elevate Gold Upgrades from MCS to F?
Old Jul 3, 17, 1:05 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

No special fee schedule for elites. Golds can upgrade at 24 hours. Varies by distance.

*Fees on flights from Mexico may vary due to the exchange rate and will be assessed an 11-16% tax.
Attached Images  
Old Jul 3, 17, 1:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT/5MM; AS MVP GLD 75K; DL PLT; EK SLV; VX GLD; HHonors DIAM; SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by dayone View Post
No special fee schedule for elites. Golds can upgrade at 24 hours. Varies by distance.

*Fees on flights from Mexico may vary due to the exchange rate and will be assessed an 11-16% tax.
The fees for Elevate Gold members are also distance-based, but lower, I just can't find them published anywhere.
Old Jul 3, 17, 3:32 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

I don't recall that they were cheaper when I was Gold. The benefit was free MCS, so I only had to pay the MCS>F fee.

No mention of a discount in the Gold Benefits.
Advance First Class upgrades

Take your pick of First Class seats by purchasing First Class upgrades in advance for you and your plus-one. You can purchase available First Class upgrades in advance online, through our Contact Center, or when you check in at the airport:

Elevate Gold members can purchase First Class upgrades beginning 24 hours before departure.

Search this Thread