Wiki Posts
Search

What's in VX first class amenity kit?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2018, 6:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
Originally Posted by UAPremierExec
Regarding the autopilot kits, as they are called - friends who work for VX said anyone in F can get them anytime, you just need to ask for them. If you are in Y, you can order them from the seatback TV (not the same menu as food).

I just got Palm Springs & Washington National; <3 'em!
oh ok, i thought there is one of a design called autopilot lol.

So is it like even as short as SFO-LAX as long as you ask/from PTV, one could get it ? Anyone ever try that in Y and success ?
Old Apr 1, 2018, 11:35 pm

Hey everyone, I'm new to the FlyerTalk forums but have been a frequent flyer on VX the past few years and have also enjoyed collecting the Autopilot kits. I have some duplicates as well and would be happy to swap with anyone else looking to round out their collections. I've especially been on the hunt for New York JFK so please reach out if you have an extra. Sadly we're running out of time to complete our collections!

Joeruns1717 - Just messaged you in case you still need Maui.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.