Lax - JFK first class red eye 11pm....

Old Apr 3, 17, 4:48 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,423
Lax - JFK first class red eye 11pm....

Do you get breakfast prior to landing or do you get late nite meal ? Do we have choice? Does VX give out amenity kit in premium trans on route like this?
uclacolumbiaunc is offline  
Old Apr 4, 17, 9:46 am
  #2  
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Programs: Hyatt Globalist, SPG Plat, UA GS
Posts: 237
Originally Posted by uclacolumbiaunc View Post
Do you get breakfast prior to landing or do you get late nite meal ? Do we have choice? Does VX give out amenity kit in premium trans on route like this?
No breakfast, yes on the amenity kit.

The kit is basically eyeshades and earplugs.
esquesk is offline  
Old Apr 4, 17, 10:37 am
  #3  
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 3
Originally Posted by esquesk View Post
No breakfast, yes on the amenity kit.

The kit is basically eyeshades and earplugs.
Do they provide that amenity kit for all long haul flights or just red eyes?
Stewart715 is offline  
Old Apr 4, 17, 4:39 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: SFO
Programs: VX Gold, B6 Mosaic, AS MVPG75k, UA Silver, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, HH Gold, Hyatt Disc
Posts: 212
Originally Posted by Stewart715 View Post
Do they provide that amenity kit for all long haul flights or just red eyes?
All, in theory.
shza is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread