Greetings from your new moderator team!

Old Dec 22, 2016, 6:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Greetings from your new moderator team!

Hello!

FlyerTalk's Community Director, SanDiego1K, asked me and ryandc99 if we would be willing to step in and help out with the moderation (i..e housekeeping and janitorial) responsibilities over here in the Virgin America forum. We both currently moderate the Alaska Airlines forum, and so it seems that (like bacon on donuts?) this is a fairly natural progression, seeing as how eventually the goal is to bring our two forums together.

A little about me, and then I'll turn it over to ryandc99. I'm currently based in Pittsburgh, though I actually seem to spend more time back "home" in ANC than I do at my legal residence and probably more time on the road than I do at both of those places combined. I currently manage to keep at least some level of Alaska Airlines status. I'll confess that my familiarity with VX is pretty limited (especially compared to ryandc99's), though I did very much enjoy a nice transcontinental DCA-SFO flight in First Class last year. I'm hopeful that as our new airline grows, I'll get to see an announcement that PIT is being launched as a new destination. Someday!

I'll turn the mic over to my co-moderator, but I'll end with a quick note that we're here to help you make the best experience possible in this forum. Please feel free to post any questions you might have here, or you can reach me or ryandc99 by PM anytime (just click on either one of our handles to the left and choose the "Send Private Message" function).

Stay flying!

~jackal
Proud co-moderator, Alaska Airlines and Virgin America forums
Old Dec 22, 2016, 6:17 pm
Moderator, Delta Skymiles and Mileage Run

Programs: DL Diamond/MM, Hyatt Diamond, former AS MVPG 75K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Greetings everyone! Thanks for the introduction jackal

I am currently based in Omaha and maintain MVP Gold 75K status. While I was a resident of San Francisco, I flew with VX on a regular basis and made silver status.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone here, feel free to PM me with any questions!

ryandc99
co-moderator, Alaska Airlines and Virgin America
Old Dec 23, 2016, 9:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Welcome. We are a tough crowd over here, and quite bitter!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.