JetBlue Points match for Elevate members

Old Jun 30, 2016, 9:52 am

Programs: AA Platinum
You guys are gonna hate me I transferred SPG + MR yesterday. Then this morning:

Submitted 10:05am EDT
Confirmed 10:34am EDT

Sorry for everyone still stuck in the queue...!
Old Jun 30, 2016, 9:56 am

Just adding another data point, I finally received my confirmation this morning. I had submitted Sunday at around 10 PM.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 9:57 am

I had registered Monday in the AM - and got confirmation today.

Question - is there any issue with booking a round trip from LGB-OAK. I'd land in OAK at 6:18PM, and the flight leaving OAK is at 7:00PM (42 minutes later). Is that cutting it "too close?"
Old Jun 30, 2016, 9:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by YummyRambutan
I had registered Monday in the AM - and got confirmation today.

Question - is there any issue with booking a round trip from LGB-OAK. I'd land in OAK at 6:18PM, and the flight leaving OAK is at 7:00PM (42 minutes later). Is that cutting it "too close?"
It is almost certainly the same aircraft. OAK schedules are pretty weak (try booking an OAK/LGB RT with a quick turn).
Old Jun 30, 2016, 10:01 am

Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
It is almost certainly the same aircraft. OAK schedules are pretty weak (try booking an OAK/LGB RT with a quick turn).
Ironically it isn't the same aircraft (unless flight number can change) - but they do land/depart from the same terminal.

What do you mean OAK/LGB round trip with a quick turn? - Actually, what do you mean that their schedules are "weak"?

I would need to originate from LGB...? (I think I'm missing something)

Last edited by YummyRambutan; Jun 30, 2016 at 10:19 am
Old Jun 30, 2016, 10:24 am

Anyone know if I book a ticket for a family member using my jetblue account, if that counts as the roundtrip or do I physically myself have to fly the roundtrip flight?
Old Jun 30, 2016, 10:28 am

Programs: CSP, Hyatt, SPG
I submitted the screenshot on 6/27 7:17 AM and received confirmation on 6/30 2:12 AM.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 10:29 am

Programs: CSP, Hyatt, SPG
Originally Posted by letopeto
Anyone know if I book a ticket for a family member using my jetblue account, if that counts as the roundtrip or do I physically myself have to fly the roundtrip flight?
Have to be yourself.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 10:29 am

Programs: AA Platinum
Originally Posted by letopeto
The flight has to be associated with your TrueBlue number, so it's pretty much limited to you or your identical twin.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 11:16 am
Suspended

Programs: Virgin America Gold, Virgin Atlantic Gold, AAdvantage Platinum, B6 Mosaic, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by sybloc
It's ridiculous that it is taking so long to confirm a damn screenshot. Pretty sure I could confirm several thousand a day. Does JetBlue only have one person confirming?

Really regret converting 40k+ SPG points for this promotion now.
Good lord, what is the hurry?
Old Jun 30, 2016, 11:18 am

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
Originally Posted by RedwoodA320
Good lord, what is the hurry?
Impatience is key for FTers.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 12:11 pm

Does anyone knows if I can cancel I flight that I already have and re-book the same flight will work? I will need to pay $20 more dollar for the new one.. but should be 2 separate events..
Old Jun 30, 2016, 12:22 pm

Originally Posted by g0ld3n
Does anyone knows if I can cancel I flight that I already have and re-book the same flight will work? I will need to pay $20 more dollar for the new one.. but should be 2 separate events..
That's what I did. I cancelled the old flight online, the money (minus the change fee) went into a travel bank in my account. I rebooked a new reservation using those funds.

I'm sure it'll be fine. So long as the ticket was issued after you were approved.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 12:29 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, National EE
I called Jetblue's Mosaic dedicated line to follow up on my outstanding request.

-I submitted on 6/25 and have not heard back
-I was told I was not yet approved but my application was in the queue
-I was told to wait a few days
-I was told that they stopped taking all expedite requests
-I expressed disappointment in the service being provided and they said sorry there's nothing we can do, even for Mosaics
Old Jun 30, 2016, 12:49 pm

Originally Posted by g0ld3n
Data Point:
My Wife - Submitted Sun 2:15pm ET, Confirmed Wed 6pm ET
Me - Submitted Sun 5:47pm ET, Confirmed Wed 11:51pm ET
Congrats!
Are you going to book one reservation for both you and your wife or you're going to book 2 separate reservations? I searched through this thread and it doesn't look this question has been addressed.

That's a matter of convenience vs T&C rules )))

Thanks!
Andrew

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.