Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cancel Fee for Flight booked with Points?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2015, 5:12 pm
Original Poster

Cancel Fee for Flight booked with Points?

Can someone clarify? I see a fee for canceling and a fee for redepositing miles. Do you get hit with both or is it just the $100 fee for redeposit.

Thanks
Old Aug 8, 2015, 9:16 pm

It's $100 per person and that's it. It's the same fee.
Old Aug 14, 2015, 7:08 pm

I assume a date/time change on a Virgin America redemption booking in first class is fee-free (just change in ticket price). Correct?
Old Aug 14, 2015, 11:18 pm

Programs: B6/Mosaic/AF/VX/AS Gold Hertz PC HH Dia. AMEX Plat SPG/Marr Gold Nat. EE FPC Plat
Originally Posted by Colin
I assume a date/time change on a Virgin America redemption booking in first class is fee-free (just change in ticket price). Correct?
By my understanding, correct. Best thing is to call the Elevate line to confirm. I find the agents on the Elevate line pretty competent in my last 3 years of experience with them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.