Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Virgin America | Elevate pre 2018
Reload this Page >

Catering - 21st Amendment Back In Black IPA?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2015, 3:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP, EK Silver, Bonvoy Plat

I noticed it wasn't loaded on my flights at the beginning of March. I asked the cabin crew and they said it's unlikely to be back.

Can anyone verify?
Old Mar 22, 2015, 6:01 pm

Funny enough, I just had a guest ask me about this today. Bud Light, Heineken and Anchor Steam are our only current beer options. I think this will last at least through the current menu cycle.
Old Mar 24, 2015, 4:52 pm

Programs: UA G
Makes me sad. The 21st Amendment + Raw Nuts combo pack was my favorite BOB in back.
Old Mar 25, 2015, 6:45 am
Suspended

Programs: VX Gold
Originally Posted by unavaca
Makes me sad. The 21st Amendment + Raw Nuts combo pack was my favorite BOB in back.
I hope they bring it back. If they don't, and don't bother offering some other 'alternative' beer instead, I'd write to them about it. It's one of those crucial products to differentiate themselves from other airlines.
Old Mar 27, 2015, 2:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP, EK Silver, Bonvoy Plat
*sigh* Surely they can load a 6-pack of Back in Black instead of, perhaps Cran-Apple juice. Same weight, and at least the beer produces revenue...
Old Mar 27, 2015, 2:27 pm

Except for when I drink all of their beer in my free MCS upgrade seat.
Old Mar 28, 2015, 1:50 am
Suspended

Programs: VX Gold
Still better than Crapple.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.