Search

Cancellation / credit question

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2013, 10:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN, A3*G, BAEC Gold
Cancellation / credit question

Hi all,
I got a domestic Virgin America ticket two days ago, which I'd like to cancel now. As it's more than 24hrs ago, it seems what I would get is a "credit" towards future purchases.

The thing is I don't live in the USA, so it'd be difficult for me to re-use this credit.

What will do I get exactly, a voucher? just an statement somewhere? Can I hand this voucher/credit/whatever to a US-resident friend or anything like that?
Old Dec 29, 2013, 4:54 pm

Ah, that's tricky since you aren't from the US.
They will cancel it and put it into a travel bank acct.. that's their credit system
You can use it for whoever you want, you'll just need to give your friend your email and password once it is cancelled..; Hope that helps
Old Dec 30, 2013, 12:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN, A3*G, BAEC Gold
Thank you, if it's transferrable it's not that bad I canceled and got a "travel bank account" number or sth like that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.