Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > USA
Reload this Page >

from US to India 2 transits in Europ expried visa

Old May 9, 2022, 5:09 pm
Original Poster

Hello,
I am flying from the US to India. I am an Indian national with expried H1B visa in my passport. Will have it stamped in India (have approved -797). For a air ticket from the US to India which has two stops (DTW-Munich-Amsterdam-Bom) will I need a transit visa (since I will have layovers in Munich and Amsterdam). Also, can I use this route to travel without a valid visa? Which countries in Europe right now let Indians travel from the US to India w/o transit visa and expired visa? Overall, if a ticket with two layovers in Europe (from one Schengen country layover to another) transit w/o valid visa (final destination India) possible?
Thank you
Jignesh2
Old May 10, 2022, 12:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
You aren’t in transit because you have to enter Germany to be able to catch the flight to Amsterdam.

Also please don’t post the same questions in different fora

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.