Search

Stuck with US Visa Application from the UK

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2019, 5:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA EC Blue, M&M, Flying Blue
Stuck with US Visa Application from the UK

Hey Guys

Really hope someone can help - I am looking to visit the USA in January and have applied for a Non Immigrant VISA B1/B2 and completed the DS-160 and paid the processing fee, anytime i go to make an appointment for London its saying there are no appointments, but it is letting me book Belfast, However i didn't put Belfast on the DS-160 and if i go to Belfast I'm sure they keep your passport so I'm unsure as to if i would be able to travel back. I don't want to chance an ESTA as i have a couple of old convictions and knowing my luck would probably get refused entry. Has anyone ever gone through the process who can give me some heads up as to who i can contact/email? or what i can do next?

Any advice would be Appreciated
BAFlyerNCL
Old Oct 28, 2019, 5:54 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Moderator's Action

US visa applications are generally discussed in the USA forum.

Please follow this thread as it moves there.

TWA884
Travel Safety/Security co-moderator
Old Oct 28, 2019, 6:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA EC Blue, M&M, Flying Blue
Originally Posted by TWA884
US visa applications are generally discussed in the USA forum.

Please follow this thread as it moves there.

TWA884
Travel Safety/Security co-moderator
Thanks TWA884 - My Apologies i wasn't sure where i should have posted, Thanks for moving it for me :-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.