Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > USA
Reload this Page >

Tokyo-Toronto, layover at DTW. No need to collect luggage? Anyone seen this t before?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tokyo-Toronto, layover at DTW. No need to collect luggage? Anyone seen this t before?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2017, 9:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan, Marriott

My friend just flown from NRT to YYZ, layover at DTW. She got this sticker on her boarding pass. Does it mean she doesn't have to collect her luggage at DTW when going through US customs?

Ultimately when she's at YYZ, her luggage didnt arrive but airlines said it will be delivered to her tomorrow.

Would everything be fine? Should I be worried?

Old Jan 22, 2017, 11:40 pm

Programs: Star Alliance
that's two different issues? if her bag is not checked all the way through to YYZ, she would've been stopped and informed about her having to take her luggage and etc., right? Then not meeting her luggage on time, sorry to hear that, but at least it's coming home tomorrow!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.