Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone remember BusinessSelect?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2009, 5:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by martin33

Competitors laughed as the "revolutionary" product played itself out to the inevitable failure. The top-level folks peeved at the loss of F were made far unhappier than the group able to squeak into B-S were made happier..
Competitors were NOT laughing. Many were watching carefully, hoping that the US experiment would actually work. I know that AA had a group of employees studying this concept back in the early 90's.
Old Aug 14, 2009, 1:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by CMK10
I was reading my 1995 OAG today and noticed a bunch of ads for then USAir's BusinessSelect product. From what I can remember it was a European type short haul business class product with moveable cabin dividers and showed up on a lot of shorthaul east coast flights (LGA-GSO, BWI-CLE, PHL-ATL etc.). Are my recolections correct?
Yes, I do remember where I flown in BusinessSelect class out of JAX-FLL-JAX almost 14 years ago. Because the economy class is full. It was so much comfortable for me in the business class. I ate with banana nuts muffin and etc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.