From Coach to First usairways.com says not available

Old Nov 26, 2011, 6:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond
From Coach to First usairways.com says not available

I have noticed a trend on usairways.com. When you already have a ticket and you decide you want to change it to first the website says the first class is not available. Only your flight on your days. If you call they can do it but the website blocks you from changing your ticket to first from coach. Seems strange, anyone else encounter this? You would think they would be happy to take my money. And yes I know many people don't understand why I would pay for first but in this case I want to. But if I bought a new ticket I could.
Old Nov 26, 2011, 7:36 pm

Programs: None
Probably one of those times when someone in IT thinks "Why would anyone already holding a coach ticket want to change it to FC? If they wanted FC they'd but that to start with." With the available ways of getting into FC from coach - miles, elite upgrade, GoFirst - possibly not a bad question for 99.999% of purchasers.

Jim

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.