Telephone number for Executive Offices has been disconnected

Old Feb 5, 09, 3:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Former long-time US GP; now AA dirt
Telephone number for Executive Offices has been disconnected

Has anyone else noticed that the number of the Executive Offices is no longer working?
Old Feb 5, 09, 8:58 pm

Originally Posted by tommyleo View Post
Has anyone else noticed that the number of the Executive Offices is no longer working?
Tommy,

I don't want to get into a large explanation right now. Suffice it to say that I've had extensive contact with US Airways in my role with FFOCUS and it's NOT a negative.

My contact is high level enough that he/she is locked away in meetings and will not be available until Monday.. All I feel comfortable saying is that this is NOT a negative for Frequent Flyers.

Please understand and appreciate the fact that for now the above is all I can say. Extend me and US Airways the courtesy of waiting until Monday.
Warmest regards

PineyBob
Chairman Emeritus
F.F.O.C.U.S
Old Feb 6, 09, 5:13 am

Programs: AA EXP, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Lifetime PP
Originally Posted by PineyBob View Post
Tommy,

I don't want to get into a large explanation right now. Suffice it to say that I've had extensive contact with US Airways in my role with FFOCUS and it's NOT a negative.

My contact is high level enough that he/she is locked away in meetings and will not be available until Monday.. All I feel comfortable saying is that this is NOT a negative for Frequent Flyers.

Please understand and appreciate the fact that for now the above is all I can say. Extend me and US Airways the courtesy of waiting until Monday.
Warmest regards

PineyBob
Chairman Emeritus
F.F.O.C.U.S
[doing my best Karnak impersonation]

The number one US rumor and speculation thread instigator for the coming weekend...

Old Feb 6, 09, 8:19 am
Original Poster

I just noticed that the consumerist.com recently posted the phone numbers to the Exec Offices. Maybe that was enough for US to try another strategy.
Old Feb 6, 09, 11:12 am
PHL

Programs: AA Platinum, DL Silver, UA Silver, MR LT Platinum Premier
Bob, that's the most cryptic response to a seemingly simple question I've ever seen! You make it sound like it's so top secret that a particular USAirways customer service number has been disconnected.

You can always call the main number 480-693-0800 and ask to be routed accordingly.
Old Feb 6, 09, 12:05 pm

Originally Posted by PHL View Post
Bob, that's the most cryptic response to a seemingly simple question I've ever seen! You make it sound like it's so top secret that a particular USAirways customer service number has been disconnected.

You can always call the main number 480-693-0800 and ask to be routed accordingly.
Well I'm not trying to be cryptic, I just don't have perfect rapport yet with this person and I want to build some trust. So until I hear from them I'm won't say a whole lot. Not because it's some big deal just out of respect to the individual.

For the last 3 years I along with others have just pounded on them and the level of trust just isn't where it was or should be. Lately the ice has thawed and I want to build upon that. Normally I'd blab what I found as a reason all over the internet as it's no big deal.

My goal in all of this is to educate consumers and advocate for them. My days of throwing large rocks at the castle are behind me. So hang in there folks there is a new and improved FFOCUS coming and when we're ready you'll hear all about it as well.

There is much to say and right now is not the time. I apologize for sounding like we're building nuclear weapons
Old Feb 6, 09, 1:00 pm

Programs: HH Silver, MR Plat Prem & LT Plat, Hyatt Plat,SPG Plat, Hertz PC, National EE, UA 1K
Not because it's some big deal just out of respect to the individual.

Plenty of people dont pay their phone bills...not a big deal at all! Guess that leaves more left over for beer money????
Old Feb 6, 09, 1:44 pm

Originally Posted by PhillyPhlyer40 View Post
Plenty of people dont pay their phone bills...not a big deal at all! Guess that leaves more left over for beer money????
Hey Times are tough all over! Just yesterday I saw a pimp driving a Kia
Old Feb 6, 09, 1:50 pm

Location: Commuting around the mid-atlantic and rust-belt on any number of RJs
Programs: TSA Random Selectee Platinum, * Gold, SPG/HH/MR mid-tier, and a tiny bag of pretzels.
Guaranteed the number got published on something more widely read than FT and Tempe decided they liked things better not having to actually speak to customers with complaints.
Old Feb 6, 09, 2:16 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Wild Wild Life, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Originally Posted by ClueByFour View Post
Guaranteed the number got published on something more widely read than FT and Tempe decided they liked things better not having to actually speak to customers with complaints.
Was the "with complaints" prepositional phrase really necessary?
Old Feb 6, 09, 2:42 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ClueByFour View Post
Yup. As I posted above, the number was posted at this link on 1/2/09.
Old Feb 6, 09, 6:14 pm

Programs: US-Chairman, Hyatt_Diamond
Tommy,

..........I've had extensive contact with US Airways in my role with FFOCUS and it's NOT a negative...........

PineyBob
Chairman Emeritus
F.F.O.C.U.S
Could there be a relationship .... executive phones turned off and FFOCUS unable to talk to management ?
Old Feb 6, 09, 9:08 pm

Programs: AA EXP; HH Diamond; Marriott Gold
For the last 3 years I along with others have just pounded on them and the level of trust just isn't where it was or should be. Lately the ice has thawed and I want to build upon that. Normally I'd blab what I found as a reason all over the internet as it's no big deal.

My goal in all of this is to educate consumers and advocate for them. My days of throwing large rocks at the castle are behind me. So hang in there folks there is a new and improved FFOCUS coming and when we're ready you'll hear all about it as well.
If this is true, you can count on me to become more active in FFOCUS. I attended the RoachFest @ the Linc a few years ago, but frankly became turned off my what I perceived to be a rather puerile, "rock-throwing" type approach to the organization's efforts. Happy to hear that those days may be nearing an end.
Old Feb 7, 09, 4:55 pm

I post this half tongue-in-cheek, and with deep respect to many intrepid posters in this forum.

But seriously folks, there are 12-step programs that will help you disentangle your co-dependent relationship with this disaster of a company. There is a way out to avoid going insane.
Old Feb 7, 09, 5:21 pm

Originally Posted by PHLbuddy View Post
I post this half tongue-in-cheek, and with deep respect to many intrepid posters in this forum.

But seriously folks, there are 12-step programs that will help you disentangle your co-dependent relationship with this disaster of a company. There is a way out to avoid going insane.
That right there is funny

Search this Thread