Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Goodbye Kettles, hello McCallisters!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2008, 5:15 pm

Originally Posted by ClueByFour
The infrastructure pieces were. Application management, in some (many) cases was not. Remember "the programmer?"
Yeah Clue I do remember "The Programmer" Just as an FYI even the US management guys I knew back then got a chuckle out their own poor choice of words.

CCY wasn't perfect by any means but they did have a much better handle on who their customer was. I got an e-mail from my key contact during the old days right after the Res Migration and I'll quote it verbatim,

"Bob,
Still think we were that bad?"

Sadly this current crop makes the BBB look like Herb Kelleher reborn and just for the record I gave BBB no end of grief here and just about anyplace else I could get a word in. I had the pleasure of meeting him and corresponding over the years and he is a true gentleman. I am convinced that the ONLY reason Spirit even exists as an airline is due to his leadership.

Here's My Idea and slogan.

B Ben Baldanza for CEO of US Airways - Could it be any worse?
Old Dec 10, 2008, 8:42 am

Originally Posted by SS255
I'm sure that the person seated in row 27 who had no time to stop to purchase a meal in the terminal doesn't not consider BOB to be a "value added" service when there is no food left by the time the FA's reach row 27.
Make that the time the FA's reach row 10.
Old Dec 10, 2008, 9:38 am
Oxb

Programs: Earthling, TSA Disparager Gold
Originally Posted by ClueByFour
The infrastructure pieces were. Application management, in some (many) cases was not. Remember "the programmer?"
And little did we know how talented the programmer was as compared to the entire IT staff at the sand castle.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.