Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Status Match from Delta Silver?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2008, 8:06 pm
Original Poster

Status Match from Delta Silver?

Just got a new gig... Will be flying BOS - PHL 3x month. Wondering if USAir would match my Silver from Delta?
Old Jul 24, 2008, 9:01 pm

Programs: Delta Silver, US, FlyingBlue
They've been doing more "challenges" lately. Where you pay $200 for silver and then have 90 days to fly a minimum # of miles or segments to keep it.

You might want to hang on to Delta. As a US elite you'll be getting actual mileage flown, no elite bonus miles, be charged $2 for a soda, and a rapidly declining mileage program.
Old Jul 24, 2008, 9:05 pm

Programs: US GP (used to be *G, now,what)
Can you fly out of PVD or MHT?

Try another route.. US is not going to save you unless you plan to save yourself on segments.... US stinks! No bonus miles.. No minimum.... it only gets worse!
Old Jul 24, 2008, 9:13 pm
Original Poster

Can't pick another route... It is what it is Would like to fly, or have the option of the UG every now and then and have status on a *A carrier... I've been following the US issues and living in Boston, am as concurned as anyone... We can't afford another mainline carrier to leave!

FYI - I live in the South End, 10 mins from BOS... They would have to pick me up in a Helicopter for me to change, especially when the company has no proble paying $600+ for a r/t

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.