One from each column...

Silent ----------- Bowel------Discharge
Secret----------- But--------Deadly
Slimy-------------Butt-------Danger
Surreptitious------Blast------Dropping
Smelly
Old Jan 2, 2008, 10:05 pm

Programs: Former long-time US GP; now AA dirt
Congrats (I think...) everyone. This thread is now highlighted on the monthly FT newsletter -- albeit with the following warning:

*** WARNING: YOU ARE NOW ENTERING THE LESS MATURE PORTION OF THE NEWSLETTER. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ***
Old Jan 2, 2008, 10:26 pm

Dang Wench...Crop Dusting at it's best LOL....had that on the LAS CLT redeye for sure before.
Old Jan 3, 2008, 6:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
I had this happen to me once. Was taking the red-eye (ha!) from Reno back east after playing bridge for a week at the Nationals. Before heading to the airport, I had what was described as that state's singular contribution to culinary excellence, the "Nevada Chili Loaf."

It's a good-size loaf of sourdough bread with the top cut off horizontally and much of the spongy interior pulled out. It's filled with a luscious melange of spicy beef chili, beans, peppers, cheese, onions, sour cream, and who knows what all.

Quite tasty, but my poor seat partner (and bridge partner) suffered all the way back, as I am sure did all the surrounding passengers. Just as soon as I thought the problem was solved, I'd fill up again. Hour after hour.

Never experienced anything like it before or since.
Old Jan 3, 2008, 7:53 am

faltulance rage?

My Girlfriend's friend was on a flight back from Cancun the other day when a man starts violently assaulting her father's seat.

Her father turns around to ask him to stop and then he accuses her father of farting all over him and will not stop till he stops farting.

The attendant had to threaten to call the police before he calmed down.
Old Jan 3, 2008, 9:05 am

Programs: BA bronze, Marriott silver
Originally Posted by alcathiax
One of the comedians immediately made a vocal imitation of something that you would hear at a chemical weapons research lab: a mechanical voice announcing "Warning, warning: toxic gases have been released. Evac immediately!" followed by sirens and horns. The entire plane erupted in laughter and the poor chap who cut the wind got up and made a bee-line to the aft lav.
Heh, If some TSA guy was on board ..

What about that farting lady who struck matches and got an AA flight diverted some months back? I doubt if anybody can top that.

You want a plane full of really bad gas, watch for flights to asia .. local food options heavy in spices, garlic and such. The cabin crew just doesnt crank the aircon all the way too, so the air is already a bit heavy and stale on a fully loaded, longhaul heavy. Even if nobody is perfuming the air.
Old Jan 3, 2008, 10:32 am

Programs: UA 2P, AA LT Gold, Marriott LT Titanium
Originally Posted by toomanybooks
I had this happen to me once. Was taking the red-eye (ha!) from Reno back east after playing bridge for a week at the Nationals.
Hey another duplicate player. I am off to BOS tomorrow for the Newton MA regional. Will be going to LAS this July if the fares ever drop.
Old Jan 3, 2008, 11:05 am

Programs: UA Lifetime 1K (3.52MM BIS miles) AA EXP (3.64MM)
There was a product called "farty pants" (www.fartypants.com) but
unfortunately the site shows as currently being under construction....it was a hoot.
So next closest thing I could find:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ticle29246.ece
Old Jan 3, 2008, 11:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by gardener
Hey another duplicate player. I am off to BOS tomorrow for the Newton MA regional. Will be going to LAS this July if the fares ever drop.
Send me a PM if you are ever in the Chicago area and want a game.
Old Jan 3, 2008, 11:46 am

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Plat
OAK to CVG. My business partner, who had broke wind just 2 times in the past 10 years of our business, quitely lets one go as we are getting off the plane in CVG. As he later said he waited 3 1/2 hours and could not wait any longer plus he figured he would be off the plane before the crime became evident. WRONG. Rarely flying he did not account for the significant lag time between when everyone jumps up and when deboarding starts. At the ding he immediately unbuckles and stretches his 6"5" frame upright the best he can. However the little old lady immediately across the aisle from him remains seated. Since she her head is about waist level to his backside she gets an immediate snootful of the malodorous event. As she gags, coughs, and violently shakes her head the other passengers roll their eyes wondering if she is contagious. All to soon their concerns were allayed as they start experiencing the very same symptons. A man correctly identifies the culprit when he grabs my partner's hand and loudly proclaims. "I want to congratulate you on the best airplane fart I have ever smelled! I travel all over the world and that one just beats them all!"

With the tension now as broke as the wind all affected passanger start laughing which seemed to cure the nausea as no one grabbed a bag from the seatback pockets.

I am now at nearly 600,000 miles and have yet to experience its equal.
Old Jan 4, 2008, 9:24 am

This has just been all too funny! But I have vowed never to eat bananas and get on a plane. Can't believe they offer these as babies first food, unless you want to blow them up.
Old Jan 5, 2008, 10:35 am

Programs: Delta, Hyatt-Plat, Priority Club-Plat, Hilton-Gold
Haha, what a great thread. I'll be honest.....I love to fart. Sometimes, if I'm feeling daring, I'll let a few sneak out just for the heck of it, ha. The best, though, is letting a big one rip as you are walking, knowing it's gonna stink up the place, continuing to walk to a safe location, and then turning around to see the people behind you suffer.

Yes, I am cruel. But I am only 23, so I can still get away with it....right?
Old Jan 5, 2008, 11:44 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Suddenly the name US Airways has an entirely different meaning.
Old Jan 5, 2008, 12:40 pm

Programs: DL Silver, UA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Silver, IHG Plat, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by Canarsie
Suddenly the name US Airways has an entirely different meaning.
Clear skies ahead?
Old Jan 5, 2008, 1:28 pm

or...

DISASTER LOOMS...STRICKEN AIRLINER TO CRASH IN CHICAGO

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.