Wiki Posts
Search

One day pass for US airways club / arrival lounge

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2013, 7:30 am
Original Poster

One day pass for US airways club / arrival lounge

hello all,

i have booked a flight from Reno (6:20 am) sept 4th to Paris - CDG (6:55) sept 5th via Phoenix and charlotte (one hour transit)
i plan to buy a One day pass for US airways club mainly for refreshing myself at the arrival lounge ( i wish there were a lounge in Reno) .

Will my pass still be active in Paris ?
What are the not so obvious advantage i should be aware of ?

All advices are welcome !

Thanks.
Old Aug 14, 2013, 8:02 am

Programs: AA EXP: : SPG Plat; HH Gold
If you are planning on using the arrivals lounge at CDG a one day pass may pose problems - certainly the one day will work well in PHX and CLT but you'll have to use a *A lounge in CDG and without a physical card it may prove problematic.

Its hard to say it won't work but I would be really surprised if you got access in CDG (plus given the overnight flight you'd need a 2 day pass).

If you are flying Envoy don't worry about it - you'll have access the whole way through.
Old Aug 14, 2013, 8:47 am

Programs: BA Gold, American Airlines, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by Max_al
Will my pass still be active in Paris ?
No.

US Airways one-day Club passes are only good at US Airways Clubs. A one day pass will get you in to the PHX and CLT Clubs on the itinerary you have mentioned.

You won't have access to anything in Paris on a one-day US Airways Club.

(There is a Star Alliance Lounge in Paris but it is for departure passengers.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.