Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trouble With the Web Site Again

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2006, 12:56 pm
Original Poster

Location: Greensboro, NC (US Air CP = Compassionate Proctology, Hilton Diamond)
Trouble With the Web Site Again

Got this twice today, once in the AM and then after lunch. Might be a good sign that AWA and US reservation systems are being integrated finally.

We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.

Here's what happened:
We are unable to complete your reservation at this time.
Here's how to fix it:
Please wait a moment and then try again. If you continue to receive this message, please call our 24-hour Internet Help Desk at 1-800-327-7810 to complete your reservation over the phone.
Reference Code: 0 (1.1.100000.100001)
Occurred: 11/20/2006 12:51:11 PM
Old Nov 20, 2006, 1:22 pm

Programs: MR LT Titanium, IHG Plat.,UA Premier Silver, & PA/OH Turnpike Million Miler
Had the same thing happen to me last week trying to book a PIT -> FLL; PBI -> PIT Trip. After three attempts, I gave up and booked it on the UA .Bomb Web site instead.

--Jon
Old Nov 20, 2006, 1:31 pm

Programs: US1
Trouble with the website again? It's always having problems.

They are not being intergrated at this time. That will not happend until 2nd quarter 2007.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.