Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NYC or BOS to LON in two weeks, cheap?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2006, 5:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL - exPlat (now Gold) ; AB - Gold ; TK - Gold; BMI - exGold; US - exChairman ; UA-ex1K; NW-exGold
NYC or BOS to LON in two weeks, cheap?

II had posted this in Mileage Run, but it was suggested I post this here and in DL, any suggestions are appreciated.................

I had been looking at DL's site for the past two weeks pending a business trip and kept seeing JFK - MAN for $463 in T class (they are flying as all one class so I can get F for the cost of Y) (figured I'd pick up a cheap flights, about $113 down to LON)

Anyway, the job confirmed and now the fares are $803 for July 27 to 31

Anyone know of a good way to search SkyTeam or *A for a cheap flight? I have Plat on DL and US and still can't even come up with a SkySaver ticket from DL which is irritating.

Suggestions on how to do US/*A with six legs from PVD/HVN/BDL to LGW for $500 would be great :0)

Thanks

(I am usually pretty good at finding cheap fares, I am just stumped this time around)
Old Jul 8, 2006, 5:35 pm

Programs: United 1P, Delta GM, HH Gold, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Silver
FYI, double posting is against FT rules.

Not to mention that ~$800 is entirely reasonable for the high season. Hope you find something acceptable.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.