Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Late partner miles (Hilton)?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2006, 5:28 am
Original Poster

Late partner miles (Hilton)?

Is anyone having a problem with late Hilton miles? It's been over 3 weeks. The miles show on the Hilton Honors website. I got credit from a National rental last week already.
Old Jun 29, 2006, 5:36 am

Programs: UA 1K, US LT Silver, AA Plat, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Starwood Gold
Yes. I have several Hilton stays going as far back as April that haven't hit yet. If you call the Service Center all they will tell you is that it can take as long as 6-8 weeks for partner activity to appear. So, in other words, be patient. I've never had this problem before, so I am assuming it has something to do with the merger. Not enough miles to get upset about at this point. I'll wait a few more weeks before I start screaming!
Old Aug 26, 2006, 6:52 pm
Original Poster

I finally got my Hilton miles from early June posted this week. I ended up e-mailing Hilton, they said they would look into it. My Hilton miles from the week of 8/7 posted at the same time.
Old Aug 27, 2006, 4:57 pm

Just a side note - HH miles deposted in my UA MP account take about 6 weeks as well. I've had them post in as little as 3 and as long as 8. I've never had the miles go missing.
Old Aug 27, 2006, 9:52 pm

Programs: Hilton HHonors Diamond, US Airways Silver, Hyatt Diamond, Priority Club Platinum, Hertz 5 star
I was missing 22 weeks worth of HHonors points and after several calls to to the diamond desk and to US silver preferred, Hilton had to resubmit all of my stays to US and it took 28 days for them to post. I actually was told that during the merger, Hilton points were not figured into the system and therefore had to be reforced. Obviously, the pionts have to generate from HH to US. Call HHonors and have the rep make a request to the supervisors, apparently a rep cannot request a redeposit, and then give it about a month.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.