2006 Transatlantic CP Coupons

Old Dec 19, 2005, 1:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US CP
Question 2006 Transatlantic CP Coupons

I requalified at the beginning of October but haven't received any transatlantic coupons for next year. Has anyone received them? If so, what booking class(es) can they not be used in?

Thanks!
Old Dec 19, 2005, 1:26 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HH Gold,MR Gold, Avis CHM
Originally Posted by Global Explorer
I requalified at the beginning of October but haven't received any transatlantic coupons for next year. Has anyone received them? If so, what booking class(es) can they not be used in?

Thanks!
You should receive your new packet in January/February. Only new CPs receive a packet mid-year. That said, my parents made CP thanks to 6689 and they received their DMUTAs and they still show valid immediately on Y or B and at the 7-day window on M, H, and Q.
Old Dec 20, 2005, 3:36 am

Programs: US CP, *Gold, AA Peon
Unofficially, (shh... don't tell anyone) one of the perks to the new CP package is that they will let you hop in the pilot's seat and buzz the control tower once annually.

However, under the Terms and Conditions it clearly states that you have to do it Top Gun style!

Haha - just having some humor tonight. Happy holidays everyone.

-GH
Old Dec 20, 2005, 5:51 am

Programs: UA GS, DL Plat, Marriott Bonvoy LIfetime Titanium/SPG refugee, Hertz Prez, Amtrak Select
Originally Posted by ghhoughton
Unofficially, (shh... don't tell anyone) one of the perks to the new CP package is that they will let you hop in the pilot's seat and buzz the control tower once annually.

However, under the Terms and Conditions it clearly states that you have to do it Top Gun style!

Haha - just having some humor tonight. Happy holidays everyone.

-GH
Is the fare basis restricted?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.