Wiki Posts
Search

Mouse in the House - PHL

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2005, 4:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US Silver, Hilton Diamond,
Originally Posted by haveric
US should try harder to get on PHL's case about these things.
I don't know...I really enjoyed the chair dancing. Pleasant flight back to Jax as well. Things may be looking up at US! I wonder how our mice compare to America West's mice? Will they vote in favor of the merger (I hear they have a union)?
Old Apr 23, 2005, 12:26 pm

Mice at PHL

I posted a note years ago about a mouse running along the ventilation ducts at the PHL club. The staff explained that the club was new and there was construction causing the rodents to move to the club. The Internationational A terminal was being built at that time; but their continued presence suggests to me that the problem is probably arising (literally) from the food courts directly below the Club, and also a previous poster mentioned they saw some idiots feeding the rodents like a pet dog.

For what it's worth, when I spoke to Club Administration in NC about it they were horrified. But it was different four years ago and now most employees, as we know are feeling battered and reserving their outrage and disgust for their management!

I do wonder if L&I ever inspects the place....

Last edited by firstclass; Apr 24, 2005 at 1:48 pm
Old Apr 3, 2008, 10:13 am

Is this still a problem?

I saw rodents x 4 at the PHL 'A' US Air Club about 2 weeks ago on my way out of the states. When I got back home I wrote a polite note to US about the situation (and one other issue, such as an IT screw-up putting ~7 people in a non-existent row taken up by the lavatory on an airplane) and suggested they look into it. Didn't really bother me, but I am sure it does annoy other people -- especially those who pay hundreds for club memberships each year.

They wrote back with the boilerplate "we're telling senior management so we can make policy changes" e-mail.
Old Apr 3, 2008, 11:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: US Silver, Hilton Diamond,
Judging by the ever-deteriorating state of the furniture in the B/C club I'd say it's still a problem. Looks like either a hoard of regular sized mice or a couple of giant rats have been gnawing the leather chairs to shreds. These days I just sit at the bar and keep my back turned away....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.