Mainline returns to BHM this fall

 
Old Jul 10, 04, 1:46 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: DCA/LAX/
Programs: Hilton Gold
Posts: 512
Mainline returns to BHM this fall

Certainly not earth shattering news, but BHM will receive one 737-300 coming this fall. It'll be nice to have an F cabin going in there once again.

US Airways 1247 CLT BHM 1015A 1033A 0 733 View View

US Airways 1259 BHM CLT 1115A 127P 0 733 View View
sfeinberg is offline  
Old Jul 11, 04, 10:22 am
  #2  
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Programs: United 1K
Posts: 1,994
Originally Posted by sfeinberg
Certainly not earth shattering news, but BHM will receive one 737-300 coming this fall. It'll be nice to have an F cabin going in there once again.

US Airways 1247 CLT BHM 1015A 1033A 0 733 View View

US Airways 1259 BHM CLT 1115A 127P 0 733 View View
Everyone in Alabama can thank Mr. Bronner for that. Looks like BHM is a focus city now.
hscottm is offline  
Old Jul 15, 04, 5:02 pm
  #3  
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 16
I'd prefer that they resume at least one PIT-BHM flight per day myself. It used to be so simple to see my family with USAir having multiple flights per day. Now I have to transfer in PHL or CLT even though I live in Pittsburgh!
clarkbhm is offline  
Old Jul 21, 04, 5:26 pm
  #4  
Original Member
 
Join Date: May 1998
Location: BHM
Programs: AA Platinum, DL Platinum, DL Reserve, HH Gold, WN A-List
Posts: 307
Unhappy Not for long...

Originally Posted by hscottm
Everyone in Alabama can thank Mr. Bronner for that. Looks like BHM is a focus city now.
It looks like it is short lived. The schedule goes back to all Express in December until as far as I can find.

Is this just a test?

CALeeIII is offline  
Old Jul 21, 04, 9:01 pm
  #5  
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Programs: AA Executive Platinum/Million Miler, Marriott Titanium Elite-Lifetime, Hilton Gold
Posts: 1,559
Originally Posted by CALeeIII
It looks like it is short lived. The schedule goes back to all Express in December until as far as I can find.

Is this just a test?

Nothing beyond October is finalized yet. Don't read too much into this (yet).
USFlyerUS is offline  
Old Jul 6, 11, 10:03 pm
  #6  
Original Member
 
Join Date: May 1998
Location: BHM
Programs: AA Platinum, DL Platinum, DL Reserve, HH Gold, WN A-List
Posts: 307
Bump Seven Years

Looks like it happens again beginning September 7, 2011.
CALeeIII is offline  
Old Jul 7, 11, 4:16 pm
  #7  
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: PIT/LBA
Programs: I miss US Airways
Posts: 791
Originally Posted by CALeeIII View Post
Looks like it happens again beginning September 7, 2011.
Yep. A lot of southern cities are seeing 733/319 upgrades due to the higher-pax count CRJs/ERJs going into maintenance and getting an F cabin. There was a similar thread on CHS
sbbutler93 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: