Search

First Class Survey

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2011, 9:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat
First Class Survey

Hi everyone,
I got this email today to rate my recent first class experience on a flight from Phoenix to San Diego. Interesting little survey. Anyone else received one of these?

Hello, please tell us about your recent trip in First Class.

To: San Diego
Date: July 3, 2011

Thanks for choosing US Airways! Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service on board. So please take a moment to tell us about your recent First Class experience. This survey will take less than 5 minutes to complete. We know your time is valuable and appreciate your feedback.
Old Jul 6, 2011, 2:20 pm

Programs: AA Million Miler, Mosaic, Delta Platinum
I got one. My principal recommendation was that 1st should have power outlets in the seats.
Old Jul 6, 2011, 2:29 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Lifetime Plat, SPG Plat, AMEX Plat, Hertz PC, Travels too Much Platinum
I hope I get one. I'll definitely complain about the lack of power.
Old Jul 6, 2011, 5:42 pm

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum; HHonors Diamond;Emerald Club Executive Elite
Damn, I got the survey for flying PHX to SAN on 6/27. Totally slipped my mind to mention the lack of powerports on the planes. Hopefully I'll get another survey request.
Old Jul 7, 2011, 6:32 pm

Bring back the snack basket on short flights. I wouldn't call a bag of trail mix as first class.
Old Jul 7, 2011, 9:53 pm

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum; HHonors Diamond;Emerald Club Executive Elite
Actually, on both my flights (DEN-->PHX, PHX-->SAN) we were served the snack basket. It took me by surprise for the SAN trip, so I wonder if the snacks are back. I certainly would not miss the "savory mix" that they have.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.